Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tool #3

The past few days have been fun playing around with all the different cool things you can do with words, pictures, and videos. I am currently working on an animoto video about our new baby purple martins that I hope to post soon! All of these creative websites would be awesome for children to choose from in order to present information to the class, make projects, or just have fun exploring technology like I did! I definitely will use the videos created by some second graders this year to help introduce and tell about our purple martins to the grades yet to come! I still have lots to learn, but my Purple Martin Wordle and my picture collage sure were fun to create and really did not take that much time at all!

4 comments:

  1. The baby martin pictures on your other blog are wonderful. You need to link that blog to this one. Sound like you may have found a friend with the same interest at Frostwood. Lots of adventures ahead!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea Robye..thanks! Hopefully I have found a friend at Frostwood that we can share learning with next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the baby purple martins. I'm excited about being part of the project next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your post on Tool 3 to get me excited about working through it myself! A little sneak peak! Nice work, lady!!

    ReplyDelete